RE: Antwort: RE: [Control-X] Re: MF jobnames in 6.1.02

  • Schneider, Jim
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2003
      Message
      We made this change using FieldNode1=3 to display the APPLICATION field (where we put the server name on the distributed side).  It works fine most of the time.  When the 'OK' button is clicked in the Tools --> Options --> Flowdiagram window, the ecs.ini FieldNode1 value is reset to '1'.  Does anybody know of a way to keep this value from being reset?

      Jim Schneider
      United Stationers

      Von:  "Bowers, Joe" <joe.bowers@...> am 11.06.2003 20:01 GMT

      Bitte antworten an Control-X@yahoogroups.com

      An:   "'Control-X@yahoogroups.com'" <Control-X@yahoogroups.com>
      Kopie:
      Thema:    RE: [Control-X] Re: MF jobnames in 6.1.02

      Hope so Graham, thanks for the update.