Control D Question

  • jkraft22001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Management wants to get rid of our current tools, CA View and
      Deliver and migrate to Control D. However, we are under a tight
      deadline. Has anybody gone through this conversion and if you could
      share your experiences it would be greatly appreciated? Is there an
      AUTOMATED conversion utility? Thanks in advance for your help.

      Jerry