Unix: Number of autoedit variables via libmemsym limited

  • Roger Hohmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hi all,

      after upgrading our ctm/unix to 2.2.5/0001(fd3442) BMC implemented
      the limitation of 32 autoedit statements in libmemsym files. The
      error msg were disleading to authorisation problems in /tmp/.

      Are our SAP R/3 guys the only ones who needs more than 32 autoedit
      statements in the libmemsym files? Or are there any circumventions
      existing?

      Regards

      Roger Hohmann