Re: [Control-X] Control-M Names

  • Ashok Vaidya
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2013

      As per my understanding, control-m name meaning datacenter name or gateway name ..

      I don't think you can have 2 with same name on one enterprise manager..  each DC / Control-M gas a unique id but still it will case problem..

      Why are trying to name 2 controlm same?

      On May 7, 2013 1:21 PM, "Daniel Companeetz" <dcompane@...> wrote:
      what do you mean by Control-M names?

      Assuming Unix...

      You can have any number of EM servers, CM servers and agents or combination thereof that you want.

      Ports and user ids need to be managed, but it is all possible.

      Can you be more specific on what you need?

      Jay... we all are...