Re: force job on late sub

  • brianstahl123
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2012
      After several days of frustration finally with the help of BMC got things working, turns out the issue was when it did the shout to the program script it was picking up the table name and job as one parm instead of 2 seperate parms, had to add some statements in the script to seperate out the items then all worked as designed.