global setting , parameter or userexit to alert if any job is running longer than 30 minutes

  • Ashok Vaidya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Friends,
      I am have ben ask to add a global long runnign job alert for al teh jobs in the ajf.  as you al know this can be done for individual jobs using postproc exectime > 30 setting. I need to create this setting for all the jobs in the contrl-m environment. I am thinking of using user exit to chnage job poerties before they begin executing.  Other option is to create find and update rule or some XML script to chnage all the jobs to have this set in the post proc.

      I need some quick fix idea or solutions. please help ..

      Ashok Vaidya