Re: CONTROL-D Logical View not saved on Windows 7

  • aphiwat_p
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hi Brad,

      Thanks for your suggestion. The problem has been resolved by rebuilding new index file (upload&reload). Then all logical views have been reappeared. I don't know why index file had corrupted but this problem found after upgrade all workstation from XP to Win7.
      I am using WA V3.7.00 with FP2.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Aphiwat