Re: Control-M 7 implementation in HA(High availability mode) ,DS(Disaster Recovery)

  • sairam_kota65
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2011
      I tried with installation of full management studio..but if 1433 is not enabled then it wont let you to go next step of installation..

      But the mechanism to get over ride of this issue(install with 1433 and then update DSN with client required port number)..is not working..i mean not stable..Control-M sever service is get restarting while creating AFT account (Host1 : Control_m server host2: another server) with Control-M configuration manager.So CCM is hanging while adding details of HOST2 because of Control-M server is restarting if service is in automatic mode.

      So please provide any ideas...