Error while executing shell script

  • Shahabaz Hamza
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 25 KB

    Hi,

    I am running Control M 6.3 server and agent on single windows 2003 box. When i am trying to execute a shell script on a Unix box i am receiving the attached error. From the agent i am able to login to the server using SSH and i am able to successfully  execute the script using the same user ID configured on Control M. We started facing this problem after we installed fixpack 4 for Control M agent 6.3.01. Before it was working perfectly fine.

    Any help on this is highly appreciated.

    With regards