Changing Agent Port Assignments

  • Troy Hina
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
      Is there a way to change the agent's port number assignments post installation? I was thinking there's a config file or something I've changed previously but, I'm not finding it. Any suggestions?

    • Schneider, Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010

        If it's on a Windows system, check the registry.  The OS.dat parms have been moved there.

      • rwsherman@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
          ctmagcfg?

          From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider@...>
          Sender: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:23:40 -0500
          To: <Control-X@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [Control-X] Changing Agent Port Assignments

          If it's on a Windows system, check the registry.  The OS.dat parms have been moved there.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010

          You can change the port assignments from the configuration tool that should be loaded in your start menu under Windows.

          It's under the Agent tab.  Screenshot attached.

          Robert

          To: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
          From: rwsherman@...
          Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:29:15 +0000

          ctmagcfg?

          From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider@...>
          Sender: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:23:40 -0500
          To: <Control-X@yahoogroups.com>

          Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
            Thanks Robert, that did the trick.

            To: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
            From: rwsherman@...
            Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:29:15 +0000

            ctmagcfg?

            From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider@...>
            Sender: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:23:40 -0500
            To: <Control-X@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: Control-X@yahoogroups.com

            If it's on a Windows system, check the registry.  The OS.dat parms have been moved there.

            Is there a way to change the agent's port number assignments post installation? I was thinking there's a config file or something I've changed previously but, I'm not finding it. Any suggestions?

          • Jeremy Leeder
            Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
              Unix to manually change it, config.dat

              $(agent_home}/ctm/data/config.dat