Control M jobs into CMDB

  • lostnneb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 7:28 AM
      Has anyone loaded their Control M jobs into the CMDB as CIs? If so, is there a way to have this happen automatically?
    • Robert Stinnett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 5:26 PM

         We have experimented with it but are not to production level yet.

        The good news is there is an automatic way to do it via BMC Batch Discovery which works in tandem with Batch Impact Manager.  It should be free (if you own Batch Impact Manager).

        Robert

        To: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
        From: lostnneb@...
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:28:44 +0000
        Subject: [Control-X] Control M jobs into CMDB

        Has anyone loaded their Control M jobs into the CMDB as CIs? If so, is there a way to have this happen automatically?