reports for group scheduling

  • keepcold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Good morning-

      Does anyone have a report they run from CNTL-M reporting facility that picks up calendars defined at the group level? I have been running reports the past couple of years and never realized it doesn't pick up calendars defined on the group scheduling or TAGS. My version of CNTL-M is 6.3.FP-4, OS is UNIX only. I would greatly appreciate any help on this.. Thanks a bunch.

      Jim S