Retain sysout logs

  • SHABU
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi,

      How can i retain the SYSOUT logs under my Control M installation folder for more that 10 days?

      With regards

      Shabu
    • Pat Hicok
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009

        In the Control-M/Server Administration Guide, search for “Retain Sysout”.

        I could explain exactly how to do so, but I figured it better to point you to the documentation—which explains everything.