Customer care and Billing (Oracle Utilities ) integration with Control-m

  • j_venu1998
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hi All

      Does any one run Customer Care and Billing batch jobs thru control-M ?
      I know nothing about CC&B, apparently BMC Does not have any CM for this.
      Please give me some ideas. Anyway I just donwloaded user guide of CC&B and going thru.

      Appreciated any inputs.

      Regards
      Venu
    • greenlilytree
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
        Hi,
        I know of a company that uses Control-M to schedule CC&B jobs. They are one of our customers and I installed the product on their behalf. There is no control-module but jobs are run as command line utilities.
        It should work fine.

        --- In Control-X@yahoogroups.com, "j_venu1998" <venugopal.janumpally@...> wrote:

        > Hi All
        >
        > Does any one run Customer Care and Billing batch jobs thru control-M ?
        > I know nothing about CC&B, apparently BMC Does not have any CM for this.
        > Please give me some ideas. Anyway I just donwloaded user guide of CC&B and going thru.
        >
        > Appreciated any inputs.
        >
        > Regards
        > Venu

      • Venugopal Janumpally
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009

          Thank you for the response!  As you said it has command line interface.