CTMJSA Cleanup Parm Use

  • rmlaine
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      I would like to remove some very old Job Statistics records. I see where the CTMJSA utility allows a CLEANUP parm for date, member name, group name. I would like to start with removing records older than 01/01/2000. Anyone doing this that can provide me with an example.
      The Utility manual does not provide any details on the use of the date parm.
      The other part of this question is some of the jobs were run on different LPARs so they have stats for both systems. How can I remove all the stats for a given system?
    • Lewis Furry
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009

        Should be able to just run CLEANUP 010100 (or modified for your specific date format) and that will delete everything prior to 01/01/2000.

        CLEANUP CPU xx should delete everything for that specific CPU and can be used in conjunction with the date above as well.

        I would like to remove some very old Job Statistics records. I see where the CTMJSA utility allows a CLEANUP parm for date, member name, group name. I would like to start with removing records older than 01/01/2000. Anyone doing this that can provide me with an example.
        The Utility manual does not provide any details on the use of the date parm.
        The other part of this question is some of the jobs were run on different LPARs so they have stats for both systems. How can I remove all the stats for a given system?

      • Laine, Rogers
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2009
          Lewis,

          Worked as stated.