Ctm 6.2 - Report stats on jobs with APPLIC and APPLGROUP as header info

  • Stein Arne Storslett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi there

      I'm trying to create a better report of the stats of job runs.
      Since I am sorting all interfaces into seperate APPLIC's and APPLGROUP's
      I would ideally want a report which shows at what time an "applgroup"
      starts, and when it usually ends.

      Has any of you done this?

      I have used ctmrpln, ctmruninf, ctmjsa and created multiple queries
      directly in the DB and tried to combine the results, but since there is
      a time limit on this I am really open for good suggestions from the
      group...

      --
      Stein Arne Storslett