RE: [Control-X] Shouts when jobs are on hold

  • Johnson, Wayne
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
      We do the same we set up dummy jobs with an incondition on the job in concerned, and use a late submit.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
        Hi Steve

        We also encountered same issue couple of years back.
        We wrote a script which sends a mail if any jobs are hold/delete  to operator and scheduler.
        We running this script thru controlM every hour.

        When operator recieves  mail, it is operator responsibility to double check and maintan a list. List is passed to the next shift operator.

        Rgds
        Venu

        steve_jones_pcms <stevestv77@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        We had an issue recently where an operator forgot that a job was on
        hold and the schedule was late running. The job, in question, did
        have a time shout in it but because it was on hold the shout didn't
        happen. Is there a way of forcing the shout even if the job is on hold

        Many thanx

        Steve

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.