RE: [Control-X] Re: Scheduling question - 1st day of Month

  • Johnson, Wayne
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 1 2:47 AM
      thanks for reply

      i'll try that.

      From: Control-X@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Control-X@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vinson_zhang
      Sent: Wednesday, 1 August 2007 4:28 PM
      To: Control-X@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Control-X] Re: Scheduling question - 1st day of Month

      Hi, Wayne,

      Try this for the scheduling.

      In days, define '-L1' which means job not running on last day of
      month, and select 'And' with week days selected from 'Monday'
      to 'Friday'.

      --- In Control-X@yahoogrou ps.com, "Johnson, Wayne" <wjohnson@.. .>
      wrote:

      Hi guys,

      > Hope you dont mind answering this one, running
      Controlm v6.1.03

      > Want to run a job without calender that runs
      Monday through Friday
      > except when Last day of the Month.
      >
      > This is because we run different end of month jobs.

      thanks in advance

      > Wayne

      CitiPower Pty and Powercor Australia Ltd. This email and any file

      attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the

      individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
      received