Scheduling question

  • davecampy
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello,

      Does anybody know how to deal with the following scenario?

      I have two jobs. JobB is dependent on JobA. If JobB does not start by
      a certain time I need it to start regardless of whether JobA is
      completed or not.

      Thanks,
      Dave
    • Pat Hicok
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 6, 2014

        This will give you the Saturday following the 5th working day of each month. That was the goal, correct?