Re: [Control-X] Request to join Control-X denied

  • Stein Arne Storslett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi Richard

      There are not many restrictions in joining this group. However, anybody
      who just write "I want to join this group" or the like will not be
      approved. Too many email collectors and spammers try to join any group,
      and will mostly write just a generic text.
      If you in brief write that you work with Control-M and maybe even supply
      the name of the company you work for, we can "verify" that you belong in
      the group.

      Simple as that :-)

      Stein Arne