RE: [Control-X] How to move one calendar from a server to another one.

  • Bielecki Boris
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
      Thx every one for your answers.
      But I have some probs with that procedure.
      Here is the strange message i get when I want to import my calendar :

      DTD File /opt/controlm/em/appl/ecs/cli/resource//opt/controlm/ecs/appl/ecs/cli/resource/defcal.dtd wasn't found. Exit application.

      I checked the path, and it is in my environement ... so i'm a little bit LOST !
      Any clue ?

      Thx.
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
        Forget my message.