SNMP Script...

  • simon.beck@itconcepts.ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hi Group.

      I've got something that maybee someone else has already faced or
      solved.
      At a Customer we've implemented a SNMP Script, witch
      pulls the SNMP Trap fom ECS apart and sends it to Tivoli.

      This works Fine.

      Now the Customer want a open Tivoli Problem to be automaticli solved
      when a
      User does "Force OK" on a Job.

      Is there any way to catch this ?
      If Users do a Rerun, i get the SNMP because of HANDLEALERRTNONRERUN=1

      But there is no HANDLEALERTONFORCEOK .....

      Any good Ideas ??

      Regards
      Simon