Re: Problems installing EM/GUI & Desktop (6.1.01) on Win2003

  • dave_j_still
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      No chance of getting an EM GUI 6.1.01/02 on Win 2003, it's not supported.

      Citrix is officially not supported (files get shared), but I've heard
      through the grapevine that it has worked on occasion. Use at your own
      risk!

      And 6.1.01 Agent will go onto Win 2003 using patch FD5713. Fix pack 6
      for this Agent is supported on w2k3 too ;-)

      --- In Control-X@yahoogroups.com, "lauriekenley" <lauriekenley@y...>