22330RE: [Control-X] Best way to zip up multi files

  • Gilbert C Cardenas
    Jul 14 1:26 PM

      From my experience, I would say infozip.  I believe they include it in the agent install library modules ("c:\Program Files\BMC Software\Control-M Agent\Default\EXE\zip.exe") at least for version 7.  Winzip worked part of the time but there were times when it wouldn’t play nice with Control-M and it would just sit idle like it was waiting on a prompt but shouldn’t have been.

      There is also 7-zip which works good too.

      From: Control-X@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Control-X@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 1:21 PM
      To: control-x@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Control-X] Best way to zip up multi files

      What is the best way to zip up multiple files in a folder (Windows) in Control-M using a script?

      Sent from my iPhone

      This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by law. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic