No Ship Math Trade at Carnage..

  • crazycongirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      I know alot of you also attend Carnage so I thought I'd share this information. Matt will be running a no-ship math trade this year. Here is his announcement:

      Hey folks:

      I'm running a no-ship math trade at Carnage (http://www.carnagecon.com/) this
      year. This is a great way to trade games among large groups of people. Best of all, there's no shipping charges -- we'll get together Saturday evening at Carnage to swap games.

      Math trades are a little tricky, but nothing we gamers can't figure out. To learn more about how math trades work, click on
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades

      To start posting games you want to trade -- and to see what other people have posted that you might want to trade your games for -- click on http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/47346

      Happy trading,

      Matt