Total Confusion presents: A board game day at Rising Phoenix and more!!

  • angelia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008

       April 19, 2008 at 10am ,Total Confusion, LLC is holding an all day board game event at the Rising Phoenix Game store in Leicester, MA

      Bring your own games or choose from the Total Con library of games featuring Power Grid, Puerto Rico, Ticket to Ride, Arkham Horror, Notre Dome, Formula De, Iron Dragon, Union Pacific, Thurin and Taxis, Ra, GOA, Carcassonne and more!

      Rising Phoenix is easy to find in MA:  RPG is located at the corner of McCarthy Ave and Main Street (Rt 9) In Cherry Valley. Cherry Valley is a township of Leicester,  MA

      To get to us from the East and North, take rt. 495 to rt. 290 W. Take 290 W to rt 9 W. Follow Rt 9 W through Worcester, until you enter into Leicester (Welcome to Leicester Sign). We are 500 Ft on the left hand side as you enter into Leicester.

      To get to us from the West and South, follow rt. 9 going east through Leicester. After you pass Giguire Gymnatics on your left, RPG will be the next brick building on your right. Take a right onto McCarthy Ave.

      Also, Havoc XXIV, New England's premier miniature event will be coming April 4-6, 2008 to Marionis Park in Shrewsbury, MA.  Gregg Belevick (total's mini director/havoc staff) and Steven Parenteau (total con staff/MIB member) will be there running events.  We hope you will stop by for some great miniature gaming!! http://havoc.battlegroupboston.org/

      We will be running events and holding more games days at various locations all year long.  Details will follow!!