Reality vs. Dylan Avery & the Official Neocon "Plane" Doctrine

  • Ozzy bin Oswald
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      Does a man awake never to fall unconscious again?

      Do you want the Truth or do you just want to join a phony truth-movement predicated on a provably false premise?

      Dylan Avery:
       I'd grown weary of researching and propagandizing the obvious fact that 911 was a conspiracy long years before you realized anything was even amiss. Long before you collected other people's work and put it in a video which only received attention because we pushed it for you.

      And we made a big mistake. We accepted one aspect of this coup-government's operation at face-value despite the fact that nothing they've told us was true. People like Nico and Webfairy, whom you and your yes-men followers [the safe-to-come-out-now battalion]
      denigrate and disparage, were first to recognize and correct that false assumption. People whose stature reaches far beyond yours. You ponsing, bejewelled, powdered wig. You trifling punk. We diapered this movement in haste and many stinking little shits squeezed through.

      Everybody knows 911 was an inside job. Scurrying vermin and monkeys swinging in trees know it. We're not finished fighting for the truth and your  movie, based on fake video images, irrefutably demonstrated,  only serves to buttress and confirm the Bush administration's biggest deception.

       Don't be complicit. It's a false reality. This could easily have been done on friendly terms. But you and your obedient minions, thinking yourselves wise, have become fools. You make people believe a lie - the lie into which you have invested all of your worth. But your sense of your own worth is the least of concerns. We will beat you down with the blazing torch of truth just as we've done to the neocon-faithful. Truth itself screams the accusation.
      So you and your herd continue slandering the remnant of real seekers-after-truth all the live-long day. Tell us to up our dosage, to adjust our tinfoil hats, because we're not shaken by these desperate and vapid  tactics. We know your kind. And we're battle-hardened.

      We made you a niche celebrity but we can make you the most infamous buffoon in modern history.

      Deal with the facts or we'll destroy you.

      video

      *WARNING*
      If you have become accustomed to a cartoon and a crumb-trail this information may be too sophisticated for you to grasp.

      video
      video
      video
      video