Hi!

  • turboweevel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi there, this is the first message I've posted to this group.

      I've been interested in the Kennedy Assassination for a number of years
      now. Like most other members of this group I've read countless books
      and watched countless documentarys about the assassination of the
      President Kennedy.

      I would say that for the most part I've been a believer in the
      conspiracy theory but recently I've started to think that maybe it's
      time to stop and take stock of the fact that if it hadn't been the
      President of the United States who had been murdered it would have been
      an open and shut case.

      I will still keep my mind open to all other opinions and theorys but I
      think that the truth may prove to be much less colourful and much more
      mundane than some of the theorys passed down through the years.

      That said, we will probably never know for sure.