Harvey and Lee

  • john
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 1, 2004
      I have just got John Armstrongs new book and C.D. Rom "harvey and
      Lee" and was most impressed with it, Has any one else got this book
      and what are the Forums opinion on this.
      There is no doubt there was more than one Oswald involved in the
      Assassination and the finger firmly points to the C.I.A.
      I know lots of people would say The C.I.A. would not have the power
      to cover up the Assassination but with the help of LBJ and Hoover and
      Earl Warren they could and did.
      John.Peter.Gill.
      England.U.K.
    • evil grin
      Message 62 of 62 , Feb 27, 2004
        his cancer studies and his back rooms filled with cages of mice are interesting.
        then Ruby coming down with cancer so suddenly.
        odd all right
         EG:)

        "Charley didn't get much USO.
        He was dug in too deep or moving too fast.
        His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat.
        He had only two ways home: death, or victory."