, added in the last 7 days
Cranial Cruciate Ligament (CCL) injuries are quite common in dogs, although you probably haven't heard of them until your pup has one and your orthopedic vet recommends surgery, as many do. CCL injuries affect the canine stifle, or knee. This group is for those, who for various reasons, are looking for alternatives to surgery. It will discuss conservative management (CM) with the purpose of sharing information, discussing works in progress, personal stories and success stories. Those with concerns about hip dysplasia (HD) and elbow dsyplasia (ED), among other orthopedic issues, are welcome as well.
NEW MEMBERS - visit the FILES menu-and view the Canine CCL Injury Primer file!!
- Dec 8, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.