RE: [ConrailCorp] Re: Conrail Company Store Open for Business

  • Mike & Beth Horst
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 12:04 PM
      Oh - do tell. Has anyone ordered anything from the store? When I first saw
      it, I wondered if it was legit. How is the service?

      Mike

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 1:23 PM
        I tried to order 4 coffee mugs a few weeks ago when it first opened
        but there was a glitch...on the drop down menu that ask method of
        payment, that all it dropped down to...no option for check, money
        order, credit card or whatever. As of Saturday it was still doing the
        same thing. I wrote to them when I first tried to order the mugs but
        I never heard back...

        Rich C

        --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "Mike & Beth Horst" <mbhorst@...>

      • CSX4758@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2 3:32 PM
          In a message dated 4/2/2007 4:33:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          fastfrt1@... writes:

          no option for check, money
          order, credit card or whatever. As of Saturday it was still doing the
          same thing. I wrote to them when I first tried to order the mugs but
          I never heard back...

          Rich C

          +++++++++
          +++++++++
          I wonder who it is behind this effort... Seems unlikely to be backed by
          whatever's left of Conrail management.

          Lee

        • Mike & Beth Horst
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2 6:03 PM
            It is listed on and linked to the CR web site which makes me believe that it
            is legit or corporate (SAA management or NS/CSX management) endorsed to some
            extent.

            Mike

            I wonder who it is behind this effort... Seems unlikely to be backed by
            whatever's left of Conrail management.

            Lee

          • Tony Dawson
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2 7:00 PM
              There is also a news story with link on the NS website.

              Tony Dawson

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3 1:45 PM
                I know I sent a message about the store opening back in early March,
                It is an Official Company Store. Employees of Conrail get a discount

                Rich

                --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Dawson" <tonydawson@...>
                wrote:

                > There is also a news story with link on the NS website.
                >
                > Tony Dawson

                Business