Re: conrail picture

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2006
      if you saw the pics, u would understand y i am asking. the locos are
      far enough out of sight and there is a reflection on them so u cant
      tell they are ns locos.
    • CSX4758@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2006
        In a message dated 12/7/2006 10:57:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        napatom2005@... writes:
        if you saw the pics, u would understand y i am asking. the locos are
        far enough out of sight and there is a reflection on them so u cant
        tell they are ns locos.

        ++++++++
        ++++++++
        I've always been one to say if you can't see em, what good is it? It's a
        picture with a train somewhere inside it, rather than an image featuring a train.
        Now if you are trying to feature a Conrail train, particularly one that
        actually features clearly visible and identifiable CR locomotives, then it should
        be quite a simple choice. If that logic isn't clear enough, then how about this
        - just go with the CR one and trust it to be the right choice.

        Lee

      • jarentzen
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2006
          "Tom" wrote:

          > if you saw the pics, u would understand y i am asking. the locos are
          > far enough out of sight and there is a reflection on them so u cant
          > tell they are ns locos.

          Is there a way you can show us both shots so we can get an idea of
          what you're trying to decide on? As Lee has said, it is expected that
          we all will say go with the Conrail shot, since this is indeed a
          Conrail message board. See if you can provide us with both photos so
          we can give you a better answer.

          -Scott, Philly PA
          http://www.northeastrailworks.com
        • Tom
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
            i have both pics in my photos folder. the first one is amazing view
            and the second one is toms pics 105. which one would you use?
          • Garth McMains
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
              I say definetly use the Conrail one.

              Garth