NS 3329 Maersk Update

  • L Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      It has been reported that NS 3329 (Maersk) is at Juniata right now.

      This is Conrail's first SD40-2 and currently wears a special Maersk paint
      scheme for those of you who don't know.

      Hopefully I can get to the shop tomorrow before work and get a photo of it,
      since it's been avoiding me since 1999. Hopefully it won't be repainted.
      Its paint job is only a little over 3 years old. Sure would be great if it
      was released in helper service.

      ~~Lance Myers
      MP 208.9
      NS Pittsburg Line