Hey JDE

  • Kris Klemick
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 4:52 PM
      --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, raven76@p... wrote:
      > kris,you ever answer your cell,i called you about...

      Bruce called me today while I was at work and said the same thing, whic
      got me thinking. My voicemail message had gotten deleted, which is why
      after 2 or 3 years of the same v.m. greeting it finally changed. Also
      my contacts list shows an icon beside 6 or 7 of my stored contact
      numbers. I wonder if that's a block caller icon of some sort? That
      would also explain why I haven't heard from some people in the last
      month to month and a half. Eric, have you tried calling either, because
      that icon shows under your name as well.
      Sorry for the way off topic rant but Verizon has done nothing but ruin
      cell service here in central PA since they bought Altell how many years
      ago. I still don't get the voice mail alert that they supposedly fixed
      for us...

      ~Kris