notes

  • conrail6055
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17 10:10 AM
      CR 5526 (PRR 6777) is shopped at Chattanooga, TN. The unit has been
      there for a few days now awaiting unknown work. The good news, it is
      not showing to be repainted.

      The PRR 8338 went east on a 10N behind LMS 713 and was in Allentown
      this morning by 5am.

      On the MAC side of things, one of them, I'm unsure what road number,
      came in on the 11A/17G combo this morning in Conway. The rest of the
      power it came in with is being used as power for the 14G. However,
      the MAC is to be set aside for a Shelocta run sometime the 17th.
      Anybody know if this is the end of the MAC's east of Pitt for now??

      ~Kris
    • conrail6055
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 19 7:07 AM
        Sweet deal at Rutherford!!! I always seem to miss those captivating
        events! I FINALLY got a new digital camera as well so I can finally
        partake in the fun! Not to much to report on today. PRR 8342 is in
        Conway, PRR 6733 in Decatur (for some reason this unit must not have
        all to serious problems if it keeps roaming the system.) PRR 2110
        that went east the other day, buried behind a freight car is working
        the West Falls yard near Abrams, PA. For Scott, PRR 3023 is working
        the Edgemoor job in Delaware. PRR 8336 went west on a slab train
        behind 9165 the evening of the 17th, arriving at Conway early morning
        the 18th with accident damage. Retired PRR 2232 went east on the 10A
        yesterday behind leader 9086 and freight car BN 624575. As of
        midnight last night the unit was still in Reading, PA

        ~Kris
      • conrail6055
        Message 3 of 9 , May 4, 2002
          Nearly a month after first being noted, CR 6099 still roams the
          system with wreck damage. Last sighting had it in Chicago, IL. New to
          the list is CR SD40-2 6478 which suffered derailment damage and was
          in Bellevue, OH along with CR 8281 (wreck damage) as of late
          yesterday evening...

          ~Kris
        • conrail6055
          Message 4 of 9 , May 25, 2002
            It's been rather quiet in here lately, however, heres some notes to
            add to the database:

            PRR 6736 CR 5607 still roams the system as of 5-22 at Chattanooga, TN
            PRR 6738 CR 5610 accident damage, in Elkhart, IN 5-20
            PRR 8204 CR 6007 reports had it vandalized and in Buckeye, OH 5-22
            PRR 8413 CR 6220 accident damage, in Atlanta, GA 5-20

            Also to mention, 2 of our units are located in McDonough, GA at the
            training facility as of 5-11-02:

            PRR 2935 CR 7888
            PRR 4028 CR 1913

            ~Kris
          • GEEP FORTY
            Message 5 of 9 , May 27, 2002
              Kris, "PRR" 2935 is one of 2 GP38's painted in the NS black on the system. the
              other being NS 2922, xCR 7746.

              Eric in PA

              --- conrail6055 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > It's been rather quiet in here lately, however, heres some notes to
              > add to the database:
              >
              > PRR 6736 CR 5607 still roams the system as of 5-22 at Chattanooga, TN
              > PRR 6738 CR 5610 accident damage, in Elkhart, IN 5-20
              > PRR 8204 CR 6007 reports had it vandalized and in Buckeye, OH 5-22
              > PRR 8413 CR 6220 accident damage, in Atlanta, GA 5-20
              >
              > Also to mention, 2 of our units are located in McDonough, GA at the
              > training facility as of 5-11-02:
              >
              > PRR 2935 CR 7888
              > PRR 4028 CR 1913
              >
              > ~Kris

              http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
            • conrail6055
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 5, 2002
                OIEN (11J) has 1, yes one GP38 for power out of Oak Island! CR 7711
                (PRR 2900) As a side note, I still haven't figured out if this train
                gets a new symbol when it departs the Harrisburg fuel pad. ns still
                considers this train as an OIEN even though it continues on west from
                Harrisburg.

                ???? (25W) has CR 5613 (PRR 6740) leading 2 Dash 9's

                LICP (12R) CR 6178 and CR 5571 (PRR 8389, 6804) trail a black Dash 9

                ML440 (18N) CR 6274 ex LMS 748 turned PRR 8445 lead a black 6120

                I'm told there are some interesting lash ups out there now also;

                CR 5077, 5083 and 5081 (PRR 4808, 4813, 4811) are lined up for TV1
                CR 5064, 5084 and 5079 (PRR 4801, 4814, 4810) on TV204
                CR 5067 and 5078 (PRR 4803, 4809) are lined up on an I5K
                CR C40-8W's 6073 and 6103 (PRR 8328, 8345) stand ready for the RR262

                CR 6845 (PRR 6703) lead 9038, 7049 and 4 units destined for storage
                at Enola 7011, 3174, 7043 and 3187 on train 052 from Conway

                ~Kris