Enola Reports

  • conrail6055
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      I know, I haven't been able to get any up... it
      sucks! Lately I've been only getting like 10 or 12 hours
      off at most in between trips. Between sleeping and
      eating there's hardly enough time just for the gf & I!
      Add to that I always end up with a job that puts me
      at home early in the morning then I end up sleeping
      daylight hours. Regardless, as soon as I get the next
      chance I'll definately get the notes
      posted!<br><br>~Kris