MAIL LAG

  • conrail6055
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2001
      From what I've been told, the club email is not
      working properly. Some members had gotten the e mail,
      others have not. To summarixe the past email, if you are
      interested in the Conrail Motive Power Review aspect please
      e mail me at; conrail6055@... and I will add
      you to the mailing list. I had previously posted the
      review on the message board but am now going to email it
      to those who are interested in it. Please let me
      know if you would like the CMPR. Thanks!<br><br>~Kris