Re: CR/NS Repaint Roster 1/31/03

  • conrail6055 <conrail6055@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2003
      --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Walder" <jjm1177@m...>
      wrote:
      > 8-40B 4804 (ex-CR 5068) was reported by you on Oct. 31, 2002, being
      involved in a grade crossing incident somewhere. When she went to
      the shop, "GEEP FORTY" confirmed that the unit had indeed been
      repainted because he saw her first hand.

      Yeah I reallize that now, I've got 2 Atlas B40-8's 5068 and 5076
      sitting infront of me on my desk. Off the top of my head for some
      reason I was thinking 5076 was the one repainted. Just got finished
      with all my 4th quarter notes, and reallized I had her not even days
      after she came out of the paint shop myself! The accident happened 9-
      10-02 I believe the date was, in Sinking Springs, PA.