Conrail Cab Ride DVD in N.E. Ohio

  • paulandjacki@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 6:27 AM
      Hello All,
      I've had several inquiries on another railroad forum as well as this one about a DVD I had listed on Ebay.
      So here goes.
      Back in 1992 I took an engine ride with a Conrail Local that went from Kent to Warren on the former Erie RR. This portion covered Kent, Ravenna, the Ravenna Arsenal, Windham, SN Jct, Warren, etc. The local then went down the former PRR PY and A branch from Warren to Detour (Niles). The Local then returned to the Erie Mainline at Warren and went east to Cortland. I was able to camcord almost the entire trip.
      The video includes switching at various industries and has footage of tracks, signals, switches, etc. that are no longer in place or are completely abandoned. The video is nearly one and a half hrs long.

      I have several copies still available that I will offer to the group.
      The cost will be $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping for a total of $12.00.
      Just send an email to me and I will provide my address for a check.
      I also have paypal.
      Thanks for all the interest!
      Paul
    • Bob Speece
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 9:19 AM
        Hi , I would love to have a copy of the dvd as I worked for Conrail and railfanned this area several times.
        Thanks ,Bob