Re: [ConrailCorp] Re: track charts

  • scott
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
      Jerry,
      Im looking for Richmond In & New Paris,Oh.
      Thanks,
      Scott

      strokinjerry <daviskaraoke@...> wrote:
      --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "scott" <scott46825@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know where I can get track charts for the old PRR
      panhandle?
      >OK, I have track charts for all of the Conrail Divisions for 1998.
      What's your pleasure???

      Jerry

      Image by FlamingText.com

    • strokinjerry
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
        --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, scott <scott46825@...> wrote:
        > Scott--
        Do you know the Conrail line name or the "between" points??
        I have not found any of those names you're looking for in the
        Dearborn or Indianapolis Division track charts.
        Jerry

        > Jerry,
        > Im looking for Richmond In & New Paris,Oh.
        > Thanks,
        > Scott
        >
        > strokinjerry <daviskaraoke@...> wrote:
        > --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "scott" <scott46825@>
        wrote:

        > > Does anyone know where I can get track charts for the old PRR
        > panhandle?
        > >OK, I have track charts for all of the Conrail Divisions for 1998.
        > What's your pleasure???
        >
        > Jerry
        >

        > Image by FlamingText.com

      • scott
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007
          According to the book- A Sampling of Penn Central. It was in the
          Southern Region, Cinnicati District.
          Scott

          --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "strokinjerry" <daviskaraoke@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, scott <scott46825@> wrote:
          > > Scott--
          > Do you know the Conrail line name or the "between" points??
          > I have not found any of those names you're looking for in the
          > Dearborn or Indianapolis Division track charts.
          > Jerry
          >

          > > Jerry,
          > > Im looking for Richmond In & New Paris,Oh.
          > > Thanks,
          > > Scott
          > >
          > > strokinjerry <daviskaraoke@> wrote:
          > > --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "scott"
          <scott46825@>
          > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Does anyone know where I can get track charts for the old PRR
          > > panhandle?
          > > >OK, I have track charts for all of the Conrail Divisions for
          1998.
          > > What's your pleasure???
          > >
          > > Jerry
          > >

          > > Image by FlamingText.com

        • strokinjerry
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 3, 2007
            --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "scott" <scott46825@...> wrote:
            >Scott--
            The Conrail track charts I have dated 1996 are pretty vague and
            hard to read. However, I also spoke to my former Conrail Inspector
            (worked for me) in Columbus, OH, and he told me that the line for
            former PRR/PC for Richmond IN was sold by Conrail to the NS years
            ago. I did find Paris OH (not IN) on a Conrail line between Anderson
            IN and Goshen IN. That's the best I can do which apparently isn't
            very much.
            Jerry-----

            > According to the book- A Sampling of Penn Central. It was in the
            > Southern Region, Cinnicati District.
            > Scott
            >
            > --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "strokinjerry" <daviskaraoke@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, scott <scott46825@> wrote:
            > > > Scott--
            > > Do you know the Conrail line name or the "between" points??
            > > I have not found any of those names you're looking for in the
            > > Dearborn or Indianapolis Division track charts.
            > > Jerry
            > >

            > > > Jerry,
            > > > Im looking for Richmond In & New Paris,Oh.
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > Scott
            > > >
            > > > strokinjerry <daviskaraoke@> wrote:
            > > > --- In ConrailCorp@yahoogroups.com, "scott"
            > <scott46825@>

            > > > panhandle?
            > 1998.
            > > > What's your pleasure???
            > > >
            > > > Jerry
            > > >

            > > > Image by FlamingText.com

          • scott
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3, 2007
              The NS uses part of that line for the Ft. Wayne to Cinn. pool (I
              worked that Pool for a brief time about 10 years ago.). Never went as
              far as New Paris though. Does anybody know if the grain elevator is
              still standing?