No activity in last 7 days
This group is sponsored by The Happily Hooked on Crocheting Club, a Connecticut Chapter of the Crochet Guild of America. The purpose of this group is to help those who love crochet and are in (and around) the state of Connecticut to connect.
Please note there is a ZERO tollerance for spam; all spam will be deleted and the offenders will be instantly removed from the group. Topics are to be crochet (yarn, knit, ect) related.
Some Crochet/Yarn history in CT:
* President George Washington's first inauguration suit was created at The Woolen Manufactory that was located in Hardford, CT.
* Author Rose Wilder Lane (daughter of Laura Ingalls Wilder) was a crocheter and had lived in Danbury, CT.
* Susan Bates / Chester crochet hooks used to be manufactured in Chester, CT.
* Connecticut was a major producer of raw silk.
- Sep 9, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.