No activity in last 7 days
The CCAS is a group of physician and affiliated providers who care for children and adults receiving anesthesia or sedation for cardiac anomalies. It is affiliated with the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia and holds annual meetings in conjunction with the SPA. Membership in the Yahoo discussion group is restricted to members of the CCAS or other healthcare providers. More information may be reached at www.ccasociety.org or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Care
- May 31, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.