Confederate statues under fire at university

  • William Potter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005
      http://www.dailysentinel.com/news/content/gen/ap/TX_UT_Diversity.html
      Seems like there isn't enough "Diversity" at the University of Texas
      at Austin, statues of General Lee as well as other Southern Patriots
      are making some students nervous, what makes me particularly angry is
      the quote about the student that these men fought "to keep me a
      slave.", what an ignorant jackass, he doesn't need to be in
      university, instead he needs to go back to elementary school and learn
      basic history. I ask that my compatriots join me in writing letters to
      the editor of the newspaper in the above link as well as to the
      university. We must be vigilant in our letter writing campaigns and we
      shall prevail. Below is the address to Larry Faulkner who is President
      of the University:
      president@... < president@...>

      Deo Vindice
      William Potter