re: New Member / Introduction

  • Del
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2006
      I just wanted to introduce myslef and thought I could say alot more
      with a post I made on other groups.

      I am and have been involved in Southern Heritage and Southern causes
      for some time, but I was forced to take a back seat because of
      personal issues. I am no longer hampered by those distractions and I
      am back, as determined and as willing as ever, if not more so.
      Brothers and sisters, the time is almost at hand where each and every
      one of us is going to have to make a stand, and make a choice.
      Look at what is happening, everywhere this very day. More agression
      and war throughout the Middle East. American and Cooalition men and
      women being wasted on wars for oil and imperialistic power. Innocent
      civilians being killed regardless of the causes or which side they
      may take. Southern men and women are being wasted on foreign soils
      stricktly for the benefits of those in power who conquered the South
      One Hundred and Fourty One years ago. We have become their source of
      taxation income, labor and cannon fodder. Slavery has not been
      abolished.
      We have had immigrants in this country, both legal and illegal
      marching, claiming their rights to territories lost over 150 years
      ago. Where are our marchers? Where are those who would take to the
      streets for our rights? What about our country that was taken at
      bayonet point? We are going to have to wake up, and shake up the
      system, to be seen, heard and recognized........or we can simply
      continue our mundane day to day and let the cause our ancestors
      fought, suffered and so many died for, simply fade away from print,
      thought and knowledge. After all the game is going to be on, or oh,
      it's race weekend, or there's a sale a the mall, or pro
      shop ...........so much effort is needed and so little effort made to
      help.
      I am here to say, that if we don't act and act soon, long times
      there will be forgotten.

      Secessionately Yours,

      D. Fitzhugh
    • Ronald Stanford
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2006
        You know! you ain't the only one saying these
        things!, problem is, we need a ARMY, and this nation
        has raised to many chicken shits!!! I would like to
        say, it may be possible without force, but I couldn't
        say another thing for days, until the laughter
        stopped.
        Every time I mention taking back control by force
        some dumb SOB says "Well you can vote them out of
        office" Jesus Christ help me please, just how do you
        do that when they sit behind closed doors and decide
        who is going to run for president in 2012, for crap
        sake, Howwwwww?????
        Example: When Wilson was the Governor of
        California we voted down a helmet law twice, he waited
        till midnight on the third try and signed the bill
        into law without 78 percent of the voting public
        permission. Example: Prop 187 passed to limit Mexican
        illegals from any services. They just put it on the
        shelf and ignored it, it's still active they just wont
        enforce it. So! tell me just how are you going to
        arrest control without force. There not going to give
        up that power without a fight and it will be with men
        and equipment your tax dollars paid for. That's just
        like you buying the horse whip they are going to beat
        you with.

        Threaten to pay the bastards if they do no harm,
        Haaaa Haaaaaa Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

        Stanford, that wont work either.

        Stanford.

      • Delgado Fitzhugh
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2006
          If Southerners took to the streets and marched, the way people who don't even legally
          live here can do, then the populace who sits mezmerized in front of their boob tube,
          might actually see it!
          Our kids are glued to either TV or video/computer games. They are overweight and
          lazy. When I was a kid we went out in the morning, came home if we got hungry and finally came home at dark thirty.
          How many of our kids are going to be adults glued to the same idiot boxes?

          As for closed door politics, our own flag scandle is the perfect prime example. Those who were actually didn't cooperate with the Gov, they had funds cut from their districts.

          The Electorial college I believe was orchestrated by the Northern politicians, just to be able to effectively keep the Southern vote underpowered. G.W. is the perfect example.
          He claims to be a good ole' Southerner, whose family is all Northern aristocrats.
          Next, watch out for Jeb, he's next in line of their dynasty.

          DF

          --- Del <delgado1865@...> wrote:

          > I just wanted to introduce myslef and thought I
          > could say alot more
          > with a post I made on other groups.
          >
          > I am and have been involved in Southern Heritage and
          > Southern causes
          > for some time, but I was forced to take a back seat
          > because of
          > personal issues. I am no longer hampered by those
          > distractions and I
          > am back, as determined and as willing as ever, if
          > not more so.
          > Brothers and sisters, the time is almost at hand
          > where each and every
          > one of us is going to have to make a stand, and make
          > a choice.
          > Look at what is happening, everywhere this very day.
          > More agression
          > and war throughout the Middle East. American and
          > Cooalition men and
          > women being wasted on wars for oil and imperialistic
          > power. Innocent
          > civilians being killed regardless of the causes or
          > which side they
          > may take. Southern men and women are being wasted on
          > foreign soils
          > stricktly for the benefits of those in power who
          > conquered the South
          > One Hundred and Fourty One years ago. We have become
          > their source of
          > taxation income, labor and cannon fodder. Slavery
          > has not been
          > abolished.
          > We have had immigrants in this country, both legal
          > and illegal
          > marching, claiming their rights to territories lost
          > over 150 years
          > ago. Where are our marchers? Where are those who
          > would take to the
          > streets for our rights? What about our country that
          > was taken at
          > bayonet point? We are going to have to wake up, and
          > shake up the
          > system, to be seen, heard and recognized........or
          > we can simply
          > continue our mundane day to day and let the cause
          > our ancestors
          > fought, suffered and so many died for, simply fade
          > away from print,
          > thought and knowledge. After all the game is going
          > to be on, or oh,
          > it's race weekend, or there's a sale a the mall, or
          > pro
          > shop ...........so much effort is needed and so
          > little effort made to
          > help.
          > I am here to say, that if we don't act and act soon,
          > long times
          > there will be forgotten.
          >
          > Secessionately Yours,
          >
          > D. Fitzhugh

        • Ronald Stanford
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 12, 2006
            Same here, folks had to call and call at night,
            Fire flies were real purty and hide in seek made you
            loose track of time. Loved those summer evenings.
            Wasn't a fat ass either. Momma made the best biscuits
            and honey you ever tasted. Oh if heaven is like that
            forever will be to short for me.
            But you have to know when I was a kid you had to
            pick up the phone and tell the operator at the switch
            board what number you wanted. But there was Howdy
            Doody, if you had a T.V.

            Ron