  • gaydude692002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      A new site to hit the net...Come one come all and let your friends
      know about this new kool site. Its has groups you can join and chat
      rooms to go to..Be the 1st to see it!!! Cultures And Community Main
      Page http://culturescommunity.homestead.com/main.html

      www.partypac.org

      Here you will find links to everything the pac owns and lots more.
      Here there is a full listing of all the pac groups and pac rooms.
      There are to many topics to name. If your looking for something to
      do on the net this is the place to do it. We are also letting people
      submit there clean web sites to us and for a link back you can get a
      listing. How ever we are asking that you put a link to us on the
      page or pages submitted. Its also tell you more about what the party
      pac is. Also theres a story about how it all came about. We are also
      looking for sponsers. We will make deals that will help all out.

      www.partypac.org

      www.peacekeepersparadise.com

      You can find Public Chat Rooms for Education,Radio,Goverment &
      Publics,Religion,Military,Peacekeepers,Romace,Dale Earnhardt,Wild
      Life,Computers And Internet. Other Stuff on Paradise here you can
      find Maps and Directions,Market Watch,Dj Shows,Web Surfers Web
      Page,Web Polls,Web Promoting, Chat Times Dictionary, Tic Tac Toe,
      Number Game, and JavaScript HTML Dictionary. Here you will find
      Praradise Room....Paradise Main Room, Peace Klan,Confederates 4
      Peace,Cowboy And Cowgirls,Weather and Peacekeeper's Game Room..then
      theres ever more kool stuff just hit the blue nexted botton at the
      botton of the main page to go to main page.

      www.peacekeepersparadise.com

      These times are weekly for the Chat Pac Main Room...monday -
      thursday 7 to 9pm eastrn..and fridays 7 to 10 pm eastrn time. At 8
      pm eastrn monday-tursday the host most take a chat breake to get
      ready for school.
      http://peacekeepersparadise.homestead.com/chatpac.html