Unabashedly Eurocentric

  • govnn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2003
    • travis gates
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2003
        Dear Confederate Flag Society,

        I am a member of many heritage organizations, and joined this newsgroup to receive information about our confederate flags throughout the states. I did not join it to see pornography. Can we please refrain from such indecent groups being posted in this society? Let us concentrate on what we have to do to protect the flag. If this cannot be accomplished with this group, I will report this group to Yahoo as a gateway to pornography in a non-age restricted area, as well as inform my fellow confederates of the contents of this website. Thank you.

        "govnn.com" <go_vnn@...> wrote:
        Western Babes 2

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • govnn.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2003
          According to Interracial Activist, "God's Kingdom is a Blending of
          All Cultures." In other words, there is no distinct Southern culture
          in heaven because G-d has 'blended' it out of existence rather than
          replacing it with his own. 'Tis strange you haven't commented upon
          this absurd notion, which is really an attack upon everything you
          (ArkConfederate) hold dear. 'Tis very strange.

          No, you'd rather characterize Western Babes2 as "indecent" because,
          among other things, we celebrate the natural beauty of the mothers of
          our White family. Then you threaten to report this group,
          Confederacy Flag Society - Friends of The Confederacy, to Yahoo as a
          portal to pornography because of my post. Ha! Well, here's news for
          you: Yahoo doesn't give a good G-ddamn about THAT. LOL!!!

          You, ArkConfederate, are a hypocrite, fool, or both. The fact is, I
          am an ally whose ancestor rose from Sergeant to 1st Lieutenant,
          miraculously surviving the entire war fighting with Company H of the
          Third Tennessee Infantry Regiment. And you can take that to the ADL,
          if you like.

          No wonder you SCV-types have all but lost the fight to save battle
          flag. No wonder 'Southern culture' is well on the way to
          becoming 'blended' out of existence. It's time to wake up, folks,
          and name the enemy!

          We are:

          Unabashedly Eurocentric.

          -GoVnn

          as in, http://www.govnn.com

          --- In confederacyflagsociety@yahoogroups.com, travis gates
          <arkconfederate2000@y...> wrote:
          > Dear Confederate Flag Society,
          >
          > I am a member of many heritage organizations, and joined this
          newsgroup to receive information about our confederate flags
          throughout the states. I did not join it to see pornography. Can we
          please refrain from such indecent groups being posted in this
          society? Let us concentrate on what we have to do to protect the
          flag. If this cannot be accomplished with this group, I will report
          this group to Yahoo as a gateway to pornography in a non-age
          restricted area, as well as inform my fellow confederates of the
          contents of this website. Thank you.

          > "govnn.com" <go_vnn@y...> wrote:
          > Western Babes 2

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT