Newest Confederate Soldier!

  • bluefaced_celt
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 8, 2000
      Hello everyone, I'm James, and I wanna say hi to
      all the sons and daughters of the Confederacy. I live
      in Indaya County, SP. SP? Yes, S�o Paulo, a State in
      Southern Brazil. Most of the Confederates in the CSA don't
      even know about the huge Confederate emigration to SP
      and other States in southern Brazil after the war,
      but I have chatted with one or two who know about us.
      It all starded with a certain Colonel Norris from
      Alabama, who first came in 1868. He found this land so
      good, and the conditions (weather, topography) so
      identical to those in central Alabama that he came back to
      his native home just to tell his fellow countrymen to
      join him... He brought thousands of Confederates and
      his families, and now thousands of people of
      Confederate descent are living here, myself included. We are
      all extremely proud of our Confederate heritage here,
      and every year we make huge festival celebrating the
      emigration and the Confederacy itself. I am very sad to know
      that our symbols have been under attack in the USA.
      Here in SP we have Confederate flags just everywhere
      during the celebrations, you guys should see our huge
      flag... and, of course, the Confederate obelisk, the 2nd
      in the world in size, so I was told. Two counties
      have the Confederate flag in thei seal, and... well,
      we love the Confederacy! I hope y'all will e-mail me
      for questions, etc, because I am such an airhead and
      I will not log on the club very often. I have lots
      of pictures I'd like to share with all my 'cousins'
      in the CSA. So, feel free to talk! - James Bolivar.
    • bubblegirl1986
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 20, 2002
        So you're saying that the United States is not your country? Well,
        maybe you should just leave if you hate it so much. Why don't you go
        start your little confederacy? No one is stopping you.