Confederate Simulated Government

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2003
      All of you are in groups that I have started on EGroups and Yahoo. To get all of our members active we have started an actual 1861 Confederate Government http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecsasim ..We are seating Senators, House members, Governors and many more elected officials. Please use that link and check us out.Choose a office in the database. It should be fun. Let's Do It!! Acting President Grahsm

    • cartshuttle2003
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2003
        what do you think about this new website gopradio.com

        --- In confederacyflagsociety@yahoogroups.com, Jeff