Forum Guidelines For Consideration
- What's happening over at the KGC?
October 2008--630 posts; December 2008--1,194 posts; January
2009--2,716. We finally had to adopt forum rules:
"The Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC) is a pro-Dixie,
pro-Confederate fraternal membership and secret society consisting of
small groups of members in voluntary association."
Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC)
~ Forum Statement of Mission and Posting Expectations ~
* Our purpose is to support the Dixie movement and strengthen
knowledge of forum members.
* No threats toward any corrupt and/or fraudulently elected state or
* Do not make posts that threaten, insult, degrade or swear toward
* Allow fellow members to voice their opinions freely but be
respectful when disagreeing.
* Do not bring to the forum another member's personal life unless they
bring the discussion up first.
* Offensive posts of excessive vulgarity or graphic display are
subject to deletion without notice.
* Members may upload Photos, Files and make posts freely on just about
any subject but not that which is anti-Christian in nature or any
pledge to another god.
* Forum reserves the right of Christian association or that of members
who express an understanding that America was founded under and part
of Western Christendom.
(The forum is maintained by members of the Knights of the Golden
Circle, a Christian Crusader themed organisation, and reserves the
right of association among Christian membership only.)
1st Offense -- A polite message from a Moderator pointing out the
2nd Offense -- Warning on the message board with removal of post.
3rd Offense -- A Moderator may delete the user from the forum.