Statement

  • David Towery
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      Dear Fellow Citizens,

      I will start off by telling all of you that I am not much of an orator!!

      The years that I have spent as a father, husband, patriot, and citizen, not only of this nation, but of this world, has taught me a lot!!

      I am a Veteran, a son, grandson, great grandson, and greatgreatgrandson of veterans!! I'm positive that I can can go on!!

      We must all come together to put our lives and fortunes on the line to insure a better nation for the future generations of our children etc.!

      The economy is at its end!! Only the rich and foolish see it differently!! Folks are stuck to their TV screens! Not knowing what catastrophe befalls them!!

      Some folks will dispute me, but the truth is self evident!! All men are created equal!! And it's time to prove it!! If we decide to stay complacent, and sit in our homes , we are doomed to failure!! Let us now, in our day of justice, come forth as a nation and do what is right for all people!! We are ready!!

      Quit being frightened of the GOV> !!!  Of course they will hurt and silence most of us! But that is our responsibility!! Our Nation requires us to speak for the folks that cant speak for themselves!!

      God bless America and God Bless The Confederacy it was founded upon!!

      David Towery